`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Imus now Dog the Bounty Hunter, Career Ender Sharpton Moves in

Friday, November 02, 2007

Imus now Dog the Bounty Hunter, Career Ender Sharpton Moves in

 Duane Dog Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Al Sharpton, lawsuit, nigger, tap, audio, dog’s son, girlfriend, A&E, Cancelled, Show, Cancels


Don Imus survived if only barely, Dog the Bounty Hunter, look out Weird Al is coming to get you. Rev. Al Sharpton said that his National Action Network supports A&E's decision to suspend the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" after Chapman used the “N” word in what he thought was a private phone conversation with his son.

I used the “N” word just a few minuets ago, yep I said its November, and well I know that is not what Dog the Bounty Hunter said. Look, I think its taboo to use the (SCARY “N” WORD) in the media. Do not say someone used the “N” word, they said Nigger plane and simple. I am sick of hearing of someone saying the “F” word, do you mean fuck, faggot, fascist? I am confused.

As of November 2nd, A&E announced it is removing the show from their schedule "for the foreseeable future".

2 Comments:

Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Hey!

Long time, no see. Good to see you're back to posting.

C'mon by for a visit some time, eh.

Hope turkey day wasn't a turkey.

Cheers!!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman