`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Is Text Blogging Dead?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Is Text Blogging Dead?

Will we be remembered as the generation who like generations before who bought into the fads of their time? I.E. eight track or vinyl records, which then passed it up for better technology? I for one hope not.
You know what I’m talking about, online video sites like YouTube and LiveVideo are bringing the true power of online communication to anyone with a good internet connection. In just shear minutes I can post a slam video about someone I hardly know, half a world away.

One day will we be saying “Text was so ninety’s”
And we might be right. But then again are there not some things that spoken words can not bring across?
I just don’t know anymore. But I for one plan on keeping this text blog around for as long as I know that its best to walk with one foot in front of the other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat
Enjoy

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman