`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Tears on the High Desert

Friday, January 06, 2006

Tears on the High Desert

It seems lately I have produced a Blog of obituaries. Well it looks like I’m going to have to fire up the old computer for one more. Many of you know that I’m a fan of Coast to Coast AM, now with primarily George Noory hosting.

The founder of the program is Art Bell, he is someone who not broke but smashed the mold of radio talk show hosts. I am sad to say that Art’s wife Ramona Bell has died of an apparent Asthma attack, she died in her sleep. I’m really at a loss of words. Those of you who know art will testify that Ramona is Art’s everything. This must be hell for you Art.
God Speed my dear friend, God Speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman