`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Magazines make lists……. I could care less

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Magazines make lists……. I could care less

Check this out, go on to Google and do a search for Magazines who have made greatest lists of all time. Here you lazy bastard I did the work for you (CLICK HERE)

Maybe I’m wrong; but I think that Americans are addicted to polls and lists. Whenever I see a an opinion poll on the internet I have to check it out; I don’t vote, I just want to see what the other dumb-asses thought. You have to admit that’s the main reason you vote in online polls or read magazine’s top 100, top 10, best of all time lists.

And when you think about it; why do they list the top ten or the top 100. Save time and save ink. Obviously through a process of elimination there is the best of worst.

Best movie: La Mosa Del Aga
Worst movie: 'Manos' the Hands of Fate

Best president: Harry S. Truman
Worst president: Grant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman