`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Mars on the horizon as Libby is indicted

Friday, October 28, 2005

Mars on the horizon as Libby is indicted

As Mars nears the earth again this year, some 60,000,000 miles closer; a fact that NASA said last year would be one of the most spectacular scenes in sixty odd thousand years. And now it’s coming back? Thanks NAS-HOLES I wasted the end of my last summer.

But it’s ok because Libby getting sent in head first. It’s not Rove but hey if there ever was a name for a squalor, it’s Scooter Libby. Anyone with a name like that must be used to breaking under pressure. Oh Dear God, I know I have not been the best servant but in the name of Pat Robertson please grant me this wish; you son Karl has been able to work in this town too long uninhibited, without any legal repercussions; I think he thinks he’s you.

How Karl Rove wasn’t indicted is an act of God by it’s self. Rove seems evermore like a lawyer with a grudge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman