`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: Does Bill O’Reilly Hate Bloggers?

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Does Bill O’Reilly Hate Bloggers?

I don’t watch Bill O’Hack Reilly, ever. In fact I don’t even like to talk about him. However I couldn’t help my self when I found a nice little news item on the web.
It appears that Billy doesn’t like bloggers.
Maybe it’s that we have more talent?
“Its garbage…the simpletons who are doing it are cowards” -Bill O’Reilly
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/10/emw294729.htm

Check out Bill’s blog, call it a bulletin or whatever you want Bill, its still the same thing I’m doing right now, belittling people.

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others” -George Orwell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman