`

`

news blog logo The Empty Chamber: George Noory, G4techtv and Burnt Toast.

Monday, March 21, 2005

George Noory, G4techtv and Burnt Toast.

I turned on the T.V. today like most days and watched the chosen stories of the day. Death in Florida. After searching my favorite sources for real news. I came across this story from a China news service that seemed “Vaguely important” http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-03/22/content_2728125.htm

Later in the day my ass was burned once again when I learned that a very respectable network formerly known as Techtv. Has decided to change the name of their headlining show from The Screen Savers to “The Attack of the Show” What? Are you boys at Comcast fucking stupid? I know you didn’t want the show in your lineup to start with, but this is not the way to kill a once good T.V. program. Do me a favor take your line up, roll up a big fat one, as your program director is with out a doubt on some kind of low quality narcotic. And Suck that deep down into you mindless suit and blow it out your ass!

Speaking of things that burn. What’s the deal? less then a week after some southern zealot sold a molded piece of toast with the holy mother. I cant get five grand for a piece of toast which has been bouncing around late night talk radio. Coasttocoastam.com.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Speaking of radio. I’m starting to get tired of George Noory’s late night political commentary. I listen to George for two reason. How to probe for implants and to find out where Elvis is this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker The Empty Chamber Trademark 1995-2007 Zander Kaufman